Downloads for your IN-3001 Network Camera
Complete Software CD
The new software CD quickly guides you through the installation process of your new INSTAR camera. This new version of the software CD is based on HTML and can be shown on any PC or MAC. If you have recommendations to enhance the CD you are welcome to let us know.
- Search tool for all operating systems (to find out the cameras IP address in your network)
- Link to software updates and help topics
- New design
optimized for Windows, MacOS and Linux
Complete- and Quick Installation User Manual
You can download the Quick Installation Guide for the initial setup. It guides you through all basic settings which are required to connect your camera to your network. For further information about your camera and its unique features you can check the complete user manual.
Content of the installation manual:
- Safety Instructions
- Product Features
- Start Up
- The Web Interface
- Factory Reset
- Lense adjustment
- Android and iPhone App
- Windows Software
- Video Streaming
- Technical Data
- Warranty & Disposal
- FAQ Questions & Answers
INSTAR Camera Tool for Windows, MacOS and Linux
(Windows Version 18.104.22.168 / MacOS Version 1.7 / Linux Version 1.2.2 / Date 23.02.2017)
The INSTAR Search Tool allows you to search for your camera inside your network. This tool will scan all IPs in order to find all of our IP cameras which are connected to either your router, switch or computer. You can also use the INSTAR Camera Tool to update to the latest firmware or WebUI.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 is required when running this tool on Windows XP.
You can download it here.
Download Version 22.214.171.124
Important notice for choosing the correct firmware!
Please pay attention to the second group of digits in the firmware version. If your current firmware has a 35 please also choose the firmware with 35. Otherwise if it is 25 or another number please choose the firmware with 25.
Latest Firmware (Operating System)
You always find the newest firmware for your INSTAR Camera here. If you are updating to a newer WebUI please also make sure you download the latest firmware. In some cases the new functions in the WebUI will only be available if the camera runs on the latest firmware. Further information about the upgrade process can be found HERE.
- Integrated Wifi country selection
- Audio alarm with noise level adjustment
- No-IP has been added as 3rd party DDNS provider
- Advanced motion detection
- Keep alive feature for FTP connections
- Improvements for time synchronization
- New features for web interface
- Bug fixes
Download Version 30.01.3.17.0
After downloading please unpack the zip file. Also please install the latest firmware "before" installing the new web interface.
Latest WebUI (User Interface)
You can always download the newest WebUI for your Camera here. Just download the latest Version below and update your camera with the new INSTAR Camera Tool (see above). Please also make sure your camera is using the latest firmware. If you don't know how to update your cameras web interface please check this page for further information.
Changelog Historie ansehen:
- New Menu Network > QR Code --> Simply scan your camera form our free App InstarVision to automatically add the camera. All you need to provide, is the external Port from the port forwarding table, in your router.
- New Menu Network > Push Service --> Push Feature is now also available for VGA cameras. Simply activate Push Notification on the WebUI and in the free App InstarVision. Via the App you have to scan the QR Code from Network > Push Service, which than sends all necessary information to the Push Server for registration.
- Fixed Minor Bugs and Typos...
- Support for Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Major improvement on the loading time when accessing over internet
- Checking for new Firmware / WebUI updates is now possible directly over the web interface
- Presets for scheduler and better / easier time selection
- max. amount of pictures for FTP can set so that the camera overwrites the pictures after amount xx.
- Separate time scheduler for FTP upload
- MAC address of the Wi-Fi module is now shown
- Password check for FTP, Email and Wi-Fi
- minor bug fixes...
- Audio Alarm (a noise such as the barking of a dog can trigger an alarm event)
- Channel selection for Wi-Fi (country specific settings)
- Microsoft certified ActiveX Plugin for Internet Explorer
- Automatic web browser detection
- No-IP integrated as a third party DDNS provider
- Advanced motion detection (fast light changes will be filtered out)
- FTP keep alive connection (will ensure that the connection to the FTP Server will stay active after upload)
- Summer time can now easily be activated through the web interface
- Local and camera time will now be shown separate
- Online Cloud IP Camera Recorder is integrated (new service for online recording on a secure Cloud system)
- Passwords have to be repeated before they will be changed
- Only camera and browser relevant settings will be shown in the web interface
- General :: Languages (Arabian, Hungarian, Polish and Russian) added
- General :: Menu-Help / Web-Help integrated ; Description modified
- Mobile Phone :: Design changed
- Server Push Mode :: Menu function Audio / Live -> problem displaying fixed