What is IN-LAN ®?
IN-LAN is a smart and secure technology which allows you to build a high-speed data network over your power supply - without the complex and expensive cabling - which is required for a regular LAN-connection. IN-LAN offers data transfer rates bandwidth-intensive applications like you they are accustomed to a regular LAN.
IN-LAN enables you to connect your computer to network devices where a stable Wi-Fi connection is no longer possible. IN-LAN turns every power socket into an access point with a state-of-the-art technology which guarantees a strict separation between power and data network.
- Use existing power lines to implement a network with IN-LAN.
- Very simple plug n play technology. Just plug into the wall socket and you're done.
- Ultra-fast data transfer up to 500Mbps.
- Expand your network with for e.g. IP cameras or other network devices without laying network cables.
- A very detailed instruction will make the installation very easy.
Contents of delivery:
- 1x IN-LAN 500 network adapter (available with British (G), American (NEMA-1) and German (C) plug-in connector)
- 1x network cable
- 1x installation CD
- 1x english installation guide