What is a PoE Injector?
In order to operate your INSTAR Camera with less cables as possible the IN-PoE1000 will combine the network signal and the power into one "single" network cable. Your network devices (such as your cameras) need to support PoE (Power over Ethernet). At this time the IN-2905, IN-5907HD, IN-3010 and IN-6012HD are available with integrated PoE. These camera models are compatible with the IN-PoE1000 PoE Injector.
The network signal can be transmitted with up to 1000MBits while the injector operates with 48V and 35 Watt tops.
With the IN-PoE1000 you are always on the save side. The PoE Injector meets the IEEE 802.3at standard and automatically detects if your end device supports PoE and turns it off in case your device is not supported. This way your devices will not be damaged.
- Super fast data transfer thanks to 1000MBit
- Can handle devices with up to 35 Watt. Most injectors only support 15,6 Watt
- Thanks to a handy sliding system you can combine several injectors in order to save space
- Quick and easy installation
Content of delivery:
- 1x IN-PoE1000 (PoE Injector) in black
- 1x power cable
- 1x english installation guide