The new INSTAR web interface for your ip camera detects automatically what default language your web browser is using. By default the web interface will be loaded in the language which is used by your web browser. You can also click Software/Language on the left side navigation in order to select the language you would like to use.
- First Steps to get your IP camera working
- How does an IP-Camera-Network work?
- Language Selection
- ActiveX Plugin Installation on Windows Computers
- Quicktime Plugin Setup
- Creating User Accounts
- How to upgrade to a new WebUI or Firmware
- First steps to set up a Wifi connection
- The DDNS Service
- Motion Detection Setup